It is increasingly common to see solar panels on the roofs of houses and offices and is that in Spain we have many hours of light and heat from the sun to take advantage of.
The sunlight is a source of energy and savings. Install solar panels now whether it’s in a single-family house or a community of neighbors is a pretty energy and economic saving Large. These photovoltaic plates receive sunlight and turn that light energy that is used for the consumption of housing.
A few years ago in a community of neighbors, each neighbor had to install their own solar panel in their home, now you can install community solar panels and in this way you can share the expenses whether it is the expenses of installation, such as the expenses of consumption , in addition to saving time in formalities and of course amortizing that initial investment which is quite expensive.
Solar panels were designed to save energy. It is an environmentally friendly system and they are designed, as we said before, to save energy in the home. For example, solar panels can control lighting both to turn off and on the lights in the morning and evening or to install motorized blinds that open in the morning and close at dusk to make the most of the sunny hours… these are just some of the functionalities of installing solar panels, but also facilitate not only energy savings but the saving of our pocket.
How are solar panels for one house different from other solar panels?
When installing solar panels the only difference that can be seen is in color, the type of solar plate that is installed in a house is the so-called “black” solar plate,it is a black solar plate, it is more for something aesthetic than for something functional. It is an all-black panel that gives better appearance and is also a very efficient solar panel with higher performance. This type of solar panel is installed in homes and in more architectural spaces.
Advantages installing solar panels in a home
- The first and most logical is the savings it entails in the electricity bill, installing solar panels in a house means a reduction in the expense of electricity.
- Solar panels use renewable energy,i.e. there will always be solar energy no matter how much the years go by.
- It is an environmentally friendly energy, solar energy does not cause Pollution. The use of solar energy in a home can lead to savings of almost 1 tonne of CO2 emissions a year, imagine whether we all use solar energy in our homes.
- You have minimal maintenance costs.
- Shared systemsexist. Not all houses or buildings have enough space to install solar panels, for example this is creating spaces called “community solar gardens” that people can subscribe and thus save electricity.
- Having a house with solar panels has more value than a house without solar panels.
Disadvantages of installing solar panels in a home
- Costly initial investment. The price of the installation is high but then is amortized over the years.
- If there’s no sun, there’s no power. On cloudy days or rainy days a solar plate produces very little energy and at night you may have to resort to the electricity grid or take energy from the batteries if available.
- Visual impact. There are people who don’t like the aesthetics of solar panels on a roof. That’s why there’s a type of solar panel as we mentioned before it’s called “Black”.
- Usually the plates plots are placed on the roof of the houses but it is not always possible by the space and you have to look for another Alternative.